That moment when you have to abandon a cart because the company charges ridiculous shipping charges, is very painful. We have experienced this way too often to tolerate it any longer! After shopping online for years, I have compiled my list of online stores that provide free shipping and extremely trendy clothes and accessories. Scroll down to see a small preview of clothes, all under $45 that I have curated from one of my favourite online store.
1. Asos-if you havn’t heard of Asos, you’ve been living under a rock. Asos is truly a trend setter and you can find absolutely anything, for absolutely any occasion at Asos. The best part is that shipping is completely free to any country in the world. The only problem I have with Asos, is that they have too much choice (which isn’t really a problem). I have curated a small selection of products, all under $45 that you can buy now!
2. Chicwish-this one is an Instagram favourite. Pretty much every fashion blogger has collaborated with Chicwish, which means that they are completely on-trend. Shipping is free (off course). Chicwish houses the best statement pieces, like coloured blazers and gorgeous skirts.
3. Rosegal- I love what Rosegal is doing as they cater for all body types from XS to 5XL. Not only do they sell clothes, they also feature handbags, accessorise, shoes and beauty products.
4. Romwe- another website that houses everything from clothes, accessories, shoes and even home accessories like bed covers. Romwe offers free standard shipping worldwide and even has a SALE button, where you can find things for as cheap as a few dollars.
5. Shein- this one is also a blogger favourite and I love buying pieces from here that I know that I wont wear more than a few times. Shein houses very stylish pieces, in particular floral print dresses and boho accessories.
Thank you so much for reading!
Subscribe to get notified for Blog Posts.
READ PREVIOUS POST HERE